Thanks for contacting Mystic Stamp Company about your stamps. We appreciate it!
When folks find stamps in their attic or at a garage sale, or even when they inherit
them, the collection often does not contain valuable stamps.
To save you time and effort, we've listed a few helpful tips to
consider before you contact Mystic about your collection. Click here to show tips.
- Many older stamps have more than one "variety". That means common, less expensive
stamps can look almost exactly like more valuable ones. If you have these stamps,
it's likely they are the common, less valuable versions.
- If the stamps you have look like those you saw on envelopes you or your family
received in the mail years ago, these stamps are also probably common and less valuable.
- Mystic has a service (for a small fee) that can help you identify a stamp if you
send us an image. Mystic's stamp experts will give you their opinion based on the
image, but this service doesn't provide proof of authenticity. Click here for the stamp identification service.
- If Mystic thinks your stamp might be valuable, based on the image you sent us,
we recommend you submit it to the Philatelic Foundation for an official "PF Certificate".
The world-renowned experts there specialize in identifying valuable stamps. You
can rely on their judgment. The fee charged is based on the value of the stamp.
Click here to learn more and get an application.
- As you can imagine, Mystic buyers are only able to travel for high-value or
If you've checked out the hints above and think you have a similar collection you'd
like to sell, please fill out the form below to contact us and get advice on how
How did you get the stamps?
Approximately how many stamps are in the collection?
How are they organized? Check all that apply
Are your stamps pre-1930, modern, or both?
What does your collection consist of?
Send us an Image